Saturday 15 September 2012

good morning

Hi All
I got on very well with my latest project yesterday, it did involve more cutting of wood and painting, but slowly I am putting it together, I have no real plan, I just make it up as I go along, I do have a couple of pictures of chalets that I use as a reference.

I have put the back wall on and inserted a window, I have made a frame to go round the window, which is drying and I will be finishing it today, I also made the curtains, i had some lovely Christmas's material so I thought that would look good,

still no news about Mini Jazzi, I have begged, pleaded, bribed but they will not tell me, will have to wait, hope she appears soon, bit worried that she may have got lost!!

showing the curtains and the ground floor
 

2 comments:

Anna said...

love the little curtains!! ...it will be so nice, i am sure!
As to MJ...up to now , all we know is that she has reached the next country, but is not yet in her hostess's home! We wanted a worldtrip with ALL its adventures, didn't we???? :) Best greetings!!

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
Don't worry, I'm sure Mini Jazz is just fine. Your project is off to a good start...i can allready feel the chalet inspiration.
Big hug,
Giac