Sunday 9 September 2012

I may have the answer


Hi All
I am still here
thank you for your very helpful suggestions about getting my pictures back, I think I may have found a way, I tried deleting some of my first posts this did not work,  After pulling my hair out, screaming and staying away from the computer as I was my frustration may make me do something stupid. I came back to it having had a few days to think about it,
I went into uploading photos and went to my Picasa web albums, I was able to upload a picture from there. now all I have to do is to work out how to delete photos from there as I have used all my space up and I am to mean to pay for more, I will try resizing them first, if that does not work I will delete some, so here I go again.
Who thought that posting a picture could cause so many problems.

my eldest son( he is wearing a wig) and me

Told you it would work xx
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you got something figured out for now! There is an option (I believe) to upload a picture from a URL link. This is how I put a picture on my blog from Puno's Mini's in the giveaway post. If your Picasa album is full, maybe you could start a new one on Flickr or another free image hosting site and then upload pictures there and use the link option to place them in your posts. Am I making sense? lol. Anyways, I know it is possible and if you want to know more let me know, I'd be happy to help! I really want to keep seeing pictures of your awesome work! :D

Jazzi said...

Glad you have found a way Debbie...this pic always cracks me up (sorry Thomas lol) xxx