Saturday 5 May 2012

still undecided

Hi All
I am still undecided about the outside of the shop, I have painted some scrap wood in different colours to see which one I like, I am also collecting egg cartons to make stones from, I am getting nearer to making my mind up but I want it to be perfect so would rather take my time and get it right.

So I made distressed another unit to fill with Jewel's, I have been busy making jewellery to put into the cabinets, have got a couple of photos for you to see.

Now a moan, I am so fed up with this rain, not a day as gone by without rain, we have had enough, it seems so funny they announce a hose pipe ban and then we get rain, oh well moan over. I am having a very quiet weekend, my son is away so I have the house to myself, it is so peaceful, I can eat when I want, do what I want and no one is here to bother me, bliss

better show you the photos




5 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

I love your jewlry pieces. Great work!
Hugs

ANDA said...

This beautiful little closet! I have also packed full of jewels!
On sunny days I wish you :)
ANDA

Fabiola said...

The jeweles are wonderful!
Bye Faby

Jazzi said...

Oo time alone how nice! The jewellery looks great Debbie!

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com