Friday 4 May 2012

Disaster

Hi All

I had a disaster this week, my computer crashed, I was totally lost, time dragged, what was I to do, so several frantic calls later, this morning I was back on line, thank goodness, 2 days seemed endless, never want that to happen again.

I did find that I got going a bit earlier in the mornings, I cannot just sit and do nothing and daytime telly bores me.

I am still working on my shabby chic shop, but I have come to a stand still, I cannot make my mind up what to do with the outside, any ideas gratefully received.

While I was waiting for inspiration to strike I decided to get on with making my items to sell, after searching through my stash I found a couple of items that I thought I could do something with. they are both going to be made into shabby chic and have jewellery in them. I have been busy making jewellery displays ( no photos of them just yet, waiting for glue to dry) but I do have photos of the furniture, one has already been painted the other has just had its first coat on.

so I will leave you with the photos while I catch up on the blogs that I have sorely missed reading



first unit before

after

before, you will have to wait for the after

had to add this, my little puppy, now 9 mths old, see how small she is

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

I like the furniture restored.
I wait to see the second.
Bye Faby

Sandra Morris said...

Oh dear.... it sounds as if your week hasn't been too brilliant either.

However just looking at your gorgeous little Yorkie must cheer you up no end... she is lovely and looks so much like Small Dog when she was a pup.

Sx

Drora's minimundo said...

Nice work! The puppy is gorgeous! very tiny.
Hugs

Gina said...

Your puppy is so cute, what a doll!