Sunday 29 April 2012

my lazy day

Hi All
although I did say I would do nothing today, I lied, during Dallas I made a pair of bloomers and a cameo top, I sat and thought I must start to make my shop lady some clothes, as she cannot go around with nothing on, mind you I have not got anyone to run the shop yet.
I must advertise next week, as it is nearly finished.

I wonder what I will do next, see I am already thinking ahead, I will first start to get my for sale page up and running, I have a couple of items that I can put on, I just need to make sure I get the photos right.

Anyway this was just a quick note to show you the little outfit I made

1 comment:

dollhouse miniature said...

It can be difficult to remember when looking at these photographs that you are actually seeing a miniature.