Sunday 8 July 2012

I went for a ride

Hi All

Thank you for the lovely comments you have been leaving me, and welcome to my new followers, hope you enjoy my blog

The rain stopped long enough for me to go to my local town, it took a while to get the hang of my scooter, but then I was off, I was so surprised how easy it was to control it, my only problem is, my view, all I see as people come towards me is their crutches, not a pretty site, people come in all shapes and sizes, and I get to see it all from the waist down. today it is back to normal and its raining,
I just got home in time, it started to rain, so no more trips for me, was hoping today to have another little trip, but its raining, I feel like that's all I ever tell you, its raining,
I am sure summer forgot to call here this year.

I disappeared into my work shop, I want to make a few little accessories for my Esty shop, so I made 3 little handbags, popped on a photo for you to see.




how about this, my son put my dog to bed and she stayed there

3 comments:

Sans! said...

The sun will come up, it always does ;). Your bags are really sweet! :)

Maria Ireland said...

The bags are beautiful. The last picture is very cute :)
Hugs Maria

Fabiola said...

Your bags are wonderful.
The last picture is so sweet. My cat also likes to stay in my bed.
Bye Faby