Friday 13 July 2012

the big reveal

Hi All

Could not wait, I just had to show you what I have been hiding away and doing, I hope you like them.





Shabby chic

goth




bring on the gold




so there you see, after doing the last scooter, I got thinking about making some to sell, so this time, I really took my time, I drew the design out, measured very carefully, I still used what I had in my stash, but I think they look good.

On another note, I have been feeling very down this month, you see I had a daughter, called Le'anne, she died 24 years ago on the 19th July, she was just under 4 years old, but my son gave me something this morning, he did not realise the date, what he said was a line from a song, " Because everyone returns to heaven someday, you'll never need to say goodbye" that gave me more comfort than I have ever had, thank you my son,

3 comments:

Anna said...

the chairs are hilarious...perfect!!
o, good Lord...loosing a child must be the worst that can happen. I agree, and imagine, that the only comfort can be Heaven! God bless you and give you strength and comfort you! Beautiful words your son choose!

Fabiola said...

Fantastic!
The second is terrifying!
Bye Faby

Sans! said...

I have no words for your grief but what your son did brought me smiles as do your chairs!