Friday, 13 July 2012

the big reveal

Hi All

Could not wait, I just had to show you what I have been hiding away and doing, I hope you like them.





Shabby chic

goth




bring on the gold




so there you see, after doing the last scooter, I got thinking about making some to sell, so this time, I really took my time, I drew the design out, measured very carefully, I still used what I had in my stash, but I think they look good.

On another note, I have been feeling very down this month, you see I had a daughter, called Le'anne, she died 24 years ago on the 19th July, she was just under 4 years old, but my son gave me something this morning, he did not realise the date, what he said was a line from a song, " Because everyone returns to heaven someday, you'll never need to say goodbye" that gave me more comfort than I have ever had, thank you my son,
Post a Comment