Wednesday 11 July 2012

something and nothing

Hi All
I am working on something, but cannot tell or show yet, it is to be a surprise,  not even a hint will I give you. you will have to .

Today I have my scan, they are going to put some fluid into my veins, so that it will show my lungs and heart, not looking forward to it, as last year I was having this scan and I stopped breathing and had to be resuscitated, so you can understand my apprehension, my dad is coming with me, I just keep telling myself that this will hopefully tell me what is wrong with my lungs, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Thinking of you :) I hope all will be well. Take care.
Hugs Maria

Drora's minimundo said...

Dear Debbie
All my positive thoughts will be with you. Best of luck and hugs, Drora

Maria Blanca "AyamontinoMaria" said...

Me encantará ver esa sorpresa que estas preparando...Deseo que tu scan sea bueno y sin complicaciones...¡mucha suerte!¡animo! Un beso