Thursday 12 July 2012

what a day, and some printies

Hi All
I have got to have a moan, I turn up for my appointment, to have my scan, as I lie on the table waiting for them to put the fluid into my veins, I casually mentioned that I was feeling very nervous, they said "do not worry, it will be fine" so I said " but last time I had this I stopped breathing and had to be resuscitated and ended up in Intensive care, oops they said, what happened, I replied I had large clots on my lungs, on this they disappeared and came back saying, " we did not know about this and they did not think it was ideal for me to have this scan as I could also be allergic to the fluid they inject you with" so I am now having to go back and have a nuclear xray, now don't that sound fun, they will inject me with radio active fluid then take pictures of me, I will warn you when this happens, or you may see this strange sight of a woman walking around lit up a lovely bright green,
What my moan is, do departments in hospital no longer talk to each other, in my notes the full story of what happened is written there, would it take much to have just added a note to the xray dept, telling them I was a risk, so now My dad has got to take me again, its a 40 mile round trip, so not I wait for another appointment, things like this really give you confidence in the NHS, I am sure we all have tales about our hospitals,
Moan over.

I did not get a chance to do any minis, but as it is raining yet again, I will be in my workroom, I hope by tonight to have something to show you, I have finally made up my mind what my next project will be, still not telling you, I need to research and find out a few things, I know I am a tease, but you will have to wait, it will be worth it.

Has you have sat and listened to my moan, I have a couple of printies for you







3 comments:

Anna said...

seems to be the same all over the world with hospitals...one HAS TO speak up !!!!!!!!!!!! all best!!!

Maria Ireland said...

You must be very fed up with all this now :( I really believe that NO one talks or informs each other any more. Thank you for the beautiful printies.
Hugs Maria

Drora's minimundo said...

How frustrating! Sorry that you had to go through this. I wish you a nice and relaxing weekend, doing what you most love.
Hugs, Drora