Monday 9 July 2012

having fun

Hi All
yes I have been having fun, I took my scooter into Town, it was very easy to use, I enjoyed the fact that I could look round town without my legs hurting, and went I came home I felt great, since then it has rained, so will have to wait for another sunny day.

I did a dirty thing today-------------------- House work, felt I had better do some before it got to much, house does look better,

Managed to get a few miniatures done, I have been messing about making some accessories to put in my Esty shop, so I have made some handbags and started to make some hats, got a couple done, have made my self a list of items to make, I have got an idea for my next project, it may be a bit gruesome, you will have to wait and see, got some bits I need to make before I can start.

So for now I have got the photos of handbags and hats for you to see.












5 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Fabulous, both bags and hats!
Hugs, Drora

Natalia's Fine Needlework said...

Debbie, the hats and bags are beautifully done. Natalia

Sonja said...

Hi Debbie,
super that you can go with your scooter into the town!! I really like your hats and bags. Very elegant!
a big hug from Germany,
Sonja

Fabiola said...

Wonderful hats and bags.
Bye Faby

Ascension said...

Un fantastico trabajo.
Me encantan esos bolsos.
besitos ascension