Friday 6 July 2012

I have been playing

Hi All
It arrived Thursday, what arrived? my mobility scooter, so I had to play, took it out on the road, it was very easy to drive, I love it, just got to puck up courage to take it to town, I know that it will mean I have some of my freedom back, I am excited but there is part of me that is sad that to get around I have to use a scooter, no doubt when I have got used to being on it and going places I will feel better.
Was going to go into town today, but we have had rain and more rain, we are not having a summer, just rain, maybe tomorrow it will be dry enough for me to go out.

I played around with minis this morning, I just had to make a mini scooter, pleased with it, I used my usual amount of junk and wood, anyway have a look at what I ended up making


found bits in here, plus used wood

my mini scooter

blinged up



my scooter

6 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations Debbie. Your scooter looks great and it's a good thing it can be parked inside your home. I love the little scooter your crafted.
Hugs, Drora

Marisa said...

wow, I can't believe you made a mini scooter! very clever! I'm glad to hear that you are able to get around now


Love
Marisa :)

Jazzi said...

Haha that's a crack-up! Trust you to be quick off the mark...love the mini one...stay safe and enjoy your independence xx

Sans! said...

Your mini scooter is so amazinG! Really love every little bit of it. think you should make your big one just like the mini one :):).

Debbie, I rejoice with you that you got your mobility back!Hooooray!With or without a mobility scooter, rainy days are not days you want to hang outside; it's for staying indoors working on minis or staying in bed :):)

Fabiola said...

Your little scooter is amazing.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland said...

So happy for you that you have got your independence back. I love your mini scooter its fantastic. Lol now you will be doing the opposite and making your real one just like your mini one hehe.
Hugs Maria