Wednesday 18 July 2012

not a lot done

Hi All
well I had my nuclear scan yesterday, nothing really to say about it, the nurse put the needle in my arm, added the stuff and pictures were taken, that's it, I will get my results in august when I visit my consultant.

I have only done a little mining this week, my son and I finished off decorating the toilet, he is now painting the doors, just the hall and bathroom to do, then my little bungalow will be done, so i felt while he was doing the decorating I really could not leave him and come into my work room.
I have finished some of my little projects, I am researching my idea for my next project. cannot tell you about it yet, it will be different and hopefully creepy, that's all I am going to tell you,

have put some photos on of my finished projects.



my vicar



this is for a double bed

5 comments:

Rebecca Micallef said...

The flowers are amazing. I love all the colors and details. Well done.

Fabiola said...

I like your flowers and blanket.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland said...

Hi Debbie cant wait to find out about your next project I know it will be fantastic whatever it is :) Your patchwork quilt is beautiful. The Vicar scene is wonderful.
Hugs Maria

Jazzi said...

Glad to hear things are getting done around the house Debbie. Good luck with scan results.

Marisa said...

good luck on your scan and I like the flowers too and the father.