Sunday 15 April 2012

Its that time

Hi All
I had a great time at the fair yesterday, I brought some lovely items, I will be taking photos so you can see.

I met up with friends and we enjoyed a relaxing coffee and a natter before we ventured home,

Well the dreaded day has arrived, I have had my last drink, have got to be nil by mouth now, bit nervous, did not sleep that well, but I am thinking later on I will have a good sleep, I have had my shower, shaved my legs, WHY? I do not know as its my arm he will be looking at not my legs!!,

anyway not got a lot of time to sit and chat, will be back as soon as I can, we will see what happens today.

See ya

4 comments:

jaice john j said...

Hope u will post the photos soon..
I too had a bad sleep yesterday..

kind regards,
jaice

Jazzi said...

Sending positive thoughts your way xx

Sandra Morris said...

Hope that the op has gone well and that you're soon on the road to recovery...

Take care

Sx

Drora's minimundo said...

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
A warm mini hug, Drora