Saturday 14 April 2012

finished the bedroom suite

Hi All

another follower, hello and welcome, I hope you will enjoy my little blog, please feel free to leave a comment.

That's another injection out the way, 2 more to go, but Monday, is looming, but as I promised myself I have finished the bedroom suite, it has come out well and I am very pleased with it.

I am still making a list of things I can do, as I said I have loads of books, I also have lots of stuff about miniatures on my computer, such as projects, printies, article, so I thought I could sort them out, put them in order, label them, so that when I want to find something it will be easy for me to find, of course I will have all your lovely blogs to read. see I am being positive, although its not a big operation, my rt arm will be out of action for a while, and as I am rt. handed this will make it difficult for me to do a lot, not sure yet how long I will be out of action, I just know I have weeks of physio to look forward to.

Its the dolls house fair tomorrow, I am hoping to find some lights for my Victorian house, something to cover the outside of my shop, more findings, I can never have enough of them, and maybe some more bits, I will take photos for you to see what I buy.

Lets get on with my photos









4 comments:

Ascension said...

Que precioso trabajos quedaran genial.
Espero que la recuperacion vaya bien y dure poquito tiempo para que puedas seguir haciendo las maravillas que haces.
besitos ascension

Maria Ireland said...

Wow your bedroom items are fantastic. I love the little vanity? case. Wonderful work. Good luck at the fair.
Hugs Maria

Jazzi said...

Gorgeous items Debbie! Have fun at the fair. Good luck for Monday xx

Diane said...

What a gorgeous bedroom, well done.