Saturday 3 March 2012

look what I got

wow 110 followers now, thank you all, hope you enjoy my blog and be sure to enter the give a way.

The postman left me a letter today and in it was the loveliest little doilies I have ever seen, also there was some mini post, Thank you Norma, from make mine mini, my name was drawn out when she did a give a way, they are beautiful.



Thank you Norma xx



I worked on my little doggy salon today, I painted the outside, the windows and the front door, I am not sure yet if I like the colour, will live with it for a while and make my mind up. see what you think?



the shop nearly finished

While I was waiting for the paint to dry, I finished off another little project, a dresser, I painted then distressed it, added some items, not sure what I will be doing withit yet.
see you all soon, don't forget to enter the give a way




4 comments:

Chris P's Minis and More said...

Congrats!! please count me in!!!

Drora's minimundo said...

Congratulations for your win! The paper doilies are fantastic.
Your shop is getting along very well.
I love your hutch.
Hugs

Fabiola said...

The doggy saloon looks beautiful.
Congrats on winning.
Bye Faby

Mini Minnie said...

Congratulations on your lovley win! The doiley's are so cute.

I like the salon colours :)