Wednesday, 29 February 2012

As promised My Give a Way

Now I have 102 followers, thank you all for helping me reach 100 and over, so with that in mind here is a give a way, I thought about what would I like to give as a prize, it was easy I have decided to give some of my doggy products I have been making,
the prize.
small dog bed. book, pictures, food bowls, toys, bones, food boxes, collar and lead and a  dog coat,

the prize
to enter please leave a comment on my blog, and please could you put a link for my blog on your blog, thank you.
I will announce the winner in 1 weeks time. good luck to all who enter.


today I got another bargain, a big one, a dolls house shop for £16.00, we have this shop called the Attic, it has everything in there, and you never know what you will find, I always come away with something, and today when I saw the shop, I thought for about a nano second do I want this? what do you think, yes, yes, yes, so i quickly paid for it before someone beat me to it, so pleased, it will have to wait till i decide what it will become,
have a look


how lucky am I


I did manage to get some more work done today on my doggy project, I made a table to sit in the shop, on this I placed some bones and treats, a magazine, a gift box ready to be wrapped for a doggy gift, on the shelves I placed the food bowls, some more toys and wrapping paper, i also added some dogs to the salon, one is sitting in the cage, another waiting and I on the table about to have his cut and blow dry, I also put the roof tiles on, I have got to play around a bit with the roof space, it should fix lower down, but this cuts down on the amount of space available for the showroom, so will have  a look to see what changes I can do, I have started to paint the outside of the house, I hope to have this finished by the weekend.
see you all tomorrow, and don't forget to enter the giveaway.



Post a Comment