Friday 2 March 2012

had a day off, and some printies for you

I had a day off yesterday, the sun was shinning and the garden was calling, so my son and I worked on clearing the garden up, this year I will not be having my vegetable plot, it has become to hard for me to manage, My son is having a small plot for himself to grow stuff for us.
It was a lovely day.

Imagine my surprise when I looked at my blog and see more followers, thank you. Its lovely to see you here. I hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to comment, I love comments, I am glad so many of you are entering my give a way,

I did not get any work done on my project so nothing to show you, so I have a few printies for you, these are from a lunagirl vintage cd that I brought some time ago, feel free to use them but only for personal use please.




hope you like them, well better go shopping today, then minis later,
have a great day




3 comments:

Eliana said...

Thanks for these printies. They are very cute!

Fabiola said...

Beautiful printies. Thanks.
Bye Faby

Maria Ireland said...

Thank you for the printies they are beautiful. Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs Maria