Saturday 10 March 2012

busy weekend

Hi All
I have had a busy weekend, and its not over yet  have agreed to do a charity fete, in aid of Magpas, I am taking my shabby chic bits that I do, in my other life, and I am also taking some of my miniatures, I checked with the organiser and she does not have anyone with a stall with shabby chic, but more importantly she has no one with minis.

I am taking my doggy salon and the sun lounge that I made recently, also so furniture, you never know there may be someone who loves miniatures.

My son made me a black board, I am using this to write my name, plus a bit about my recycling.

All of my shabby chic bits, are things I have brought cheaply and have changed them by using paint and pictures, I am quite proud that out of a double duvet, I got 4 pillows and a dog bed.

well I will let you know how I got on.

1 comment:

Drora's minimundo said...

Have a great time!
Hugs