Thursday 8 March 2012

Hi all
Tracy is so pleased she has won, congratulations.
well now the excitement is over with the give a way, I had better get on with finishing the doggy salon, I am still painting and waiting for things to dry, I did get round to putting brick paper to the outside walls, today I will be finishing it off, I promise, no distractions today, please.

I am already thinking about my next project, not saying anything just yet,
when i decide on a project, I search the web for information and inspiration, I have a little book where I jot down ideas, I also use PINTEREST, do you know of this, its great but addictive, you have boards where you put your interests and things you like, you can follow others boards, check it out, but be warned, once there you will find you cannot get away. Anyway back to the new project, I have so far got about 3 pages of information, I just have to decide how I am going to do it, then I will reveal it do you.

I am doing a charity fair this Sunday, first time I have ever done a craft fair, I am taking my shabby chic bits that I have done, they can be seen on my other page, I am also taking some of my miniatures to see what reaction I get, you never know someone may come in who is into miniatures. hope so. will let you know how I get on.

I have quite a bit of my doggy miniatures left over, so I am going to make up little packs to sell, if anyone is interested in buying please contact me.

well better get on, have a nice day and see you soon

1 comment:

Maria Ireland said...

Good luck at the fair enjoy. I am sure you will have lots of buyers :)
Hugs Maria