Wednesday 30 November 2011

help needed



Good morning,
thank you for your lovely comments, they always cheer me up.
Now yesterday when I did my weekly tour of the junk shops, in my favourite shop "The Attic" a great place where you find all sorts of things and you have to really search through and so cheap, well sometimes she has dolls house miniatures and I found a bar, optics, bottles, till register all for 5.00, I also got 2 lovely little porcelain dolls dressed in tiny knotted clothes, so neat and the stitching is so tiny, I am curious to where they have come from, they do have a label on with names, so does anyone know them.
This one says Sue Osbourne, Hythe


this one Pam Adams Sudbury
so there they are anyone know them?

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Your purchases are lovely. I love the little dolls although I too don't know anything about their origin.
Hugs

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

You lucky girl, Sue Osbourne is one of the best miniature knitters in the world! The other little doll looks divine too.