Tuesday 29 November 2011

Christmas is coming and so is my new project

Its great being able to get back into my workroom, I have been working on my Santa's workshop, Got the outside and inside decorated, had a bit of a problem with the roof, I just did not know what to do with it, then today I went back to the Christmas shop to get some more of the battery lights and brain wave, They had some white material to represent snow, so I have brought some of it and i am going to make the roof look like its covered in snow, its amazing what you find in the shops if you look.

Back to the project, I have started to make the work bench, I took an old chest of drawers and bashed it about, put on a top and with some of my wood made the top, I have sorted out some bits and I hope from these to make tools, I sat last night and made boxes, cards cut out wrapping paper, all ready to put in when I start to dress it, I now have to make some wooden toys, and dress Santa, loads still to do, but I am sure I will get it done in time for Christmas, I have put on some pictures for you to see

before

after

side view

inside

work bench


another view






2 comments:

Ana said...

Oh Debbie,
It's looking good. You have quite the crafty hands.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana

Maria Ireland said...

Wow its fantastic. I love it cant wait to see more.
Hugs Maria