Sunday 27 November 2011

got an idea for you all

I was looking round our newly opened Christmas shop and got some little battery operated Christmas lights, some had tiny round coloured bulbs and the other one was tiny led lights on a long glass stick, they all work by batteries, anyway the lights to my Egyptian shop had stopped working, loose connection, and while I was messing about with them I had the idea of using one set of the lights I had brought today and guess what the effect was great, so I am going to try them out in my other dolls houses and see what I can do with them. I am sure I will come up with other ideas and will let you know, I will add some pictures to show you but camera needs charging, I think at only £1.99 a set these will come in very useful, I also look at Christmas decorations as sometimes you can find little decorations that are for trees that will work for your miniature scenes, just a few ideas for you, let me know if you do try the lights and what you came up with,

1 comment:

Norma Bennett said...

Look forward to seeing what you come up with :)