Friday 8 February 2013

I am painting

Hi All

Yes I am doing my favourite part of minis, painting!! it always seems to take too long, you paint a bit, wait a bit, paint a bit, wait a bit, you get the picture, 

While I was waiting for the paint to dry, I cut out and made some record sleeves I had found on the web, I will soon be able to start to plan how I want the room box to look, I still need to go to my junk shops to see if I can find old music sheets, I want to use these for wallpaper, 

I have started to add designs to the piano
thought I would show you pictures of what I have done so far



before

before

progress so far

5 comments:

Isabel said...

Pues te ha quedado muy bonito con el cambio de color, sin duda mucho mejor, me encantan los angelitos del piano!!Besos y feliz fin de semana.

AM Minnaard said...

Hi Debbie, just found your blog. Love your work and the piano looks amazing. Great color choice! gr. AM

elbey said...

I could let you have some, I have loads of old music. Do you an e mail addy I could contact you?

Fabiola said...

I like your renovation.
Bye Faby

Unknown said...

Hi do you have a blog, so that I can contact you, thanks debbie