Tuesday 12 February 2013

I know its Tuesday

Hi all,
I know its Tuesday, and yesterday I should of been finding you Give a ways, but real life got in the way, so will see what I can find you today.

Elbey, you offered me some music sheets, would be very interested but cannot find your email, could you send it to me please, thanks



I must say hello and welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy my blog, feel free to add comments. All my work is for sale, if anyone is interested just send me an email to discuss it.

So what have I been up to, Saturday was a fun day, Mollie my new puppy found a large dead bird,, and she was so excited she decided to bring it in the house to show the others, how sweet I hear you say!!! no!! she dragged it over the kitchen floor, the hall carpet and ended her journey in my bedroom, so there I was washing and cleaning floors and carpets, Mollie was quite upset that I did not let her keep her new toy and ignored me for ages, she finally came round when I gave her some treats.

I have done some more work on my crafts and made another bag, I ma gradually building up stock, so that I have enough to sell.

In the miniature scene, I am carrying on with creating bits for my music shop, after my first attempt with the piano, I decided to have a go at another one, this time I have painted it and decoupaged it, I also painted a shelving unit black, I added a back and covered this with torn sheets of music, I am pleased how it came help. I painted a harp in the same blue and added a little picture. I hope to finished them today.

have a look


I printed pictures of gold records, laminated them and made a small frame.

 
Right I am off now to see what give a ways I can find you, so watch this space
 

2 comments:

AM Minnaard said...

Hi Debbie, it sounds like Molly had a fun day! Nothing more interesting to a pup then something dead and disgusting. Sometimes i think my two dogs are in fact pigs dressed up like dogs :) Love your gold records, where is the Grammy award??? ;0
gr. AM

Drora's minimundo said...

It's going to be one of kind beautiful music shop. Your laminated records are simply lovely. Another one of your many great ideas.
Hugs, Drora