Thursday 7 February 2013

More bashing

Hi All
Hello and welcome to my new followers, still amazes me that people are interested in my work and what I do, thank you.

So I have decided that I will start my music shop, I have a lot of musical instruments that I have collected, and they need a home, I cannot make much here so I will be focusing on the design of the shop, I am thinking maybe an area for people to try out the instruments or an area for listening to music, I will have to see how it pans out, I usually do not have much of a plan, just a general idea and I make it up as I go along, it will include records for sale, i know nowadays we have cd's but my shop will be before them, 
I have been busy looking round the web for ideas, I am thinking of using old music sheets as wallpaper, have been looking round my second hand shops but have not found anything yet, so I will have to download some and age it

I was so pleased with my piano that I painted I am having another go, I have took apart a piano and so far have painted it baby blue, have one or 2 ideas, not sure yet which one I will do, I have been taking photos so I can show you how I did it.

well that's all for now, unless I find anything interesting to show you, 

No comments: