Tuesday 5 February 2013

Finally I can reveal

Hi All
this latest creation came about from a remark made by one of my friends on face book, we got talking about Fifty shades of Grey book, I the an idea to make the bed, only I added a few things to it, well to be honest I got carried away, my imagination sometimes even surprises me.

I need to add a couple of books then it will be finished, but felt I could now reveal to you the BED!!!

those of a delicate position look away now






Well what do you think?

7 comments:

Anna said...

i haven't read the book...but simply LOVE your projects!!

Cyndy said...

Nicely done - very creative!

Neen said...

Clever! Did you make everything? Doubly clever?

Cheers, Neen

Unknown said...

2 thoughts ..small and kinky

and I may have to read this book now ;P

Jazzi said...

teehee xx

Kelli said...

Wow! Haven't read the books, but love your work!

Fabiola said...

I like the color of the bed. Beautiful project.
Bye Faby