Monday 23 January 2012

carrying on with my doggy theme

Hello and welcome to my new followers, I hope you enjoy my blog and what I do, feel free to leave comments ( I love comments ) check out my pages you find something that interests you,

back to today, I carry on with my doggy theme, I made a couple more coats and I am now on to collars, where will this end, I cannot help it i am really enjoying myself, even I cannot wait for this to finish so I can see what it is going to look like.
I hope tomorrow, after a few more dog collars, sparky diamond ones I think, I shall start making the luxury beds, I am lucky so far my little dogs have not noticed what I am doing, I am sure they would want some of the dressers if they saw them. on with the photoso


sailors outfit, and frilly party dress

collar shaped collars with leads, plus 2 collars


No comments: