Saturday 21 January 2012

I have got a bit carried away

There was me with the idea of a Pet shop for my next project, and all was going fine until I made a couple of dog coats, then I did something i should not of done, I went on the Internet to look at dog coats and boy did I get a surprise, I could not get them out of my mind, in the end I gave in and decided to try to make a few to see what they would look like, you will see the end result in the picture below. Well after that I could not concentrate on my pet shop, so it is now becoming a upmarket dog fashion shop, my head is brimming with ideas, I also took a look at doggy beds, my dogs are neglected, just glad they did not see what I did, my life would be hell, as I bet they would be both wanting one, so again armed with my sketch book I made some drawings, I am looking forward to trying them out next week, will let you know how it goes,]]
so what do you think of the doggy coats

even made a brides dress, needs a veil

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

I am imagining a bride dog going down the aisle... The guests all dressed up with these lovely garments you made...
This is real fun!
Hugs

Maria Ireland said...

These are great. Lol now Drora has put a picture in my head :D Have fun.
Hugs Maria