Thursday 26 January 2012

one doggy bed done

Hi all
I continue with my doggy theme, I have completed one bed, there are others but they are still work in progress,
this bed in the picture, I made from stiff card, material from my stash, plus foam for padding, I used 4 beads for the feet, it looks better in real life,

today I could not do any mini's real life got in the way, shopping to do and I looked around and thought I really must do some dusting, you could write your name in it, still its all done now, I can forget it and get on with what I love doing, miniatures.

I must say I am really pleased and surprised at the amount of people that follow my blog, I thank you and hope you enjoy what you see.

my first luxury doggy bed

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

Well done! The little bed looks great.
Hugs

Ana said...

How cute is that!? It's adorable. Any mini doggie would just absolutely love it. :-) Hope you are having a wonderful week.

Hugs and Kisses,
♥Ana