Sunday 6 November 2011

could not resist

Here it is the famous table and chairs, I had to sit on my hands to stop myself going on eBay to see if I was winning, I was afraid if I looked and someone else was bidding I would enter a bidding war and get bidding fever, so after waiting I went and looked. I WON!!!! have paid and am now waiting for it to come, it will look great in my dining room,
It is so funny when I was telling my friend about it she said that I already had a table and chairs and I was very clever to of decorated my dining room by myself, I felt I had to explain I was talking in miniature,
here is the photo

look at the tiny castor's on the table feet,
apart from adding a crisp white tablecloth I will not be changing anything

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

How nice that you were able to get this lovely set of dinning furniture. I am happy for you.
Hugs

Maria Ireland said...

Congratulations on this beautiful dinning room furniture.
Hugs Maria