Monday 7 November 2011

victorian kitchen taking shape.

today I had a good day, first at the clinic my blood result was better, still have to stay on the higher dose, but I felt more positive.

so full of excitement I rushed home to continue with my Victorian kitchen, made the trims for the window, shelving for around the walls, fitted in the cooker, put in the skirting board, everything was looking good, I then started to replace the furniture, I still need to get some saucepans and other bits, but I am really pleased with the effect so far.

Muppet the puppy was really curious at what I was doing and I could not resist putting her in the kitchen, its the only place she looks big.

heavens above have finally had to have the heating on, only for short periods but its getting cold brr brr



real quarry tiles

beginning to add the bits


cook glad to be getting back to her baking, the poor maid never seems to finish the washing up


Muppet the giant

overall view, can you see the tiny silver hedgehog under the kitchen sink

4 comments:

Maria Ireland said...

Your kitchen looks fantastic. Wonderful details. Muppet is so cute.
Hugs Maria

Peggy said...

Good to hear the results were better and you're having a good day. The kitchen is looking superb! That look on Muppets face made me laugh out loud, he looks totally bewildered...am I really that big or did my house just shrunk?

Eliana said...

The kitchen is lovely!
Hugs

Sandra Morris said...

I didn't realise you had a Yorkie too! Muppet looks absolutely adorable, although I don't want Small Dog getting any ideas about moving into my toy shop!
Sx
PS the kitchen looks great too!