Sunday 2 October 2011

I have done some gardening

I am back doing my minis, it done me a lot of good to rest last week, I am going to now stop pushing myself every day and take time out to rest, and hopefully I will be able to do more, I spoke to my GP and there is nothing more she can give me but has referred me to Physio to see if acupuncture may help, we will see, anyway enough of my troubles,
Our little puppy has been keeping us amused, she seems like she will be a character, we have to watch where we walk as she runs the risk of being stood on, and I am glad to say Freebie, my other dog has taken to her and is already playing with her.
So on to my Egyptian shop, this weekend, despite the heat I did manage to get some more done, I put plastic panes in the windows, I have placed sandpaper on the roof top, I have this idea of putting little gold coloured pyramids on the top, will look at it for a while and see what I think.
I then started on the garden, I painted the window boxes gold, and they are now in place on the windows, on the front I have laid some garden slabs, and grass, added pots of flowers and a seat, I think that will be enough, I might make a fence and gate, again we wait to see what I feel. well that's enough for today, see the pictures below.






do you think Ineed to add fencing and a gate?


1 comment:

Eliana said...

It is very motivating to resume the work of miniatures with gardening!
Hugs