Thursday 6 October 2011

WAITING FOR PAINT TO DRY

I have started to design my fencing, I am going to make a  wrought iron fence, so I looked in my stash and found some bits I could use.  I am using some little sticks with heads on and kebab sticks, after measuring out and cutting the lengths I then painted them black, it is easier to paint first before gluing, how boring it is waiting for paint to dry, bored very much now.

now what did I do,
I planted fruit trees, real ones, my son for my birthday had ordered me some trees for my garden, I got, pear, apple, plum and cherry, so my son helped me, I now have a little orchard.

paint still wet

attacked pile of ironing, watched a bit of tv, guess what paint still wet.
have given up now, have shut the door on my work room and will start again tomorrow,

No comments: