Saturday 1 October 2011

MUPPET HAS ARRIVED

The puppy is finally here, little Muppet has taken over the asylum!!! she may be tiny but she has already made her presence known, it was funny yesterday when we brought her home my other dog Freebie just kept wandering over to her and looking at her as if to say " what the hell is that?" today she has overcome all that and has made sure that little Muppet knows she is the boss here. I have had to go round the house making sure all tiny bits are put away, she likes to chew wires so they have been hidden, she follows us all over, we have to be careful as she is so small, have a look at the photos and see why I am in love



so tired its been a long day

I fit under the coffee table


my big teddy


checking out the garden

I am still the boss

3 comments:

Louisette said...

Hello from Belgium, lovely work mimi, have a nice day

Maria Ireland said...

Awww how cute. Both your dogs are beautiful. Hugs Maria

Unknown said...

hi, thanks for your comments, we are having so much fun with them both, they tqake your worries away and nake you laugh x