Wednesday 5 October 2011

I have lights and a roof

In between looking after the new puppy, Muppet, and house work I managed to get some more work done,

It took me a long time to decide what I could do with the flat roof with the added complication that it lifts up, I finally decided to make 3 triangles, 1 big, 2 small, decorate them and put them on the roof, this also helped with hiding the wires for the lights.
I also covered the roof in paper and painted it, the triangles were made from thick card, I painted them yellow and added gold trims, I also fitted the lights, (forgot to take picture of these will do it tomorrow), anyway I think it looks pretty good, now I am looking for a name, thinking about, "Jewell of the Nile" what do you think, ideas please.
I now want to make fencing and a gate, hopefully will get a chance tomorrow.

As for the puppy, what a little charmer she is, full of mischief, in to everything, fearless, attacks my other dog, hides toys, get the picture, it is just like having a baby in the house.
had to pop on another picture, I am like a proud new mum, sad i know
so here come the pictures







2 comments:

Eliana said...

I really liked the decoration of the roof, it was pretty cool!
Hugs

Sandra said...

Sweet little puppy and the pyramids on the roof are a nice touch.
Sandie (Snippets from my Studio)