Monday 1 November 2010

new week more projects

Morning all
well a quiet weekend for me, catching up on house work and washing, oh how these things get in the way of miniatures, if only I could afford a cleaner, oh well dream on, did not win the lottery so will have to continue doing it myself, well not all of it , i do have help, as I have a mobility problem i do get help every day, buts that's another story.
I keep forgetting to take photos as I am working on my miniatures, so I have now put my camera near by in the hope of remembering.
last week I got a bargain bed and 2 cabinets for 10.00 from my local second hand shop, they are well worth looking in, I have one shop that saves me all the broken jewellery, they get some money and I get more bits to destroy and use, anyway back to the bed, I removed all the bedding, and put on my own creations, I added items to the bedside cabinets to make them more realistic, and I had a wooden screen sitting there, so I stained it brown, added gold and matched the panels to the material I had used for the bed, added trims and I was pleased with the result, this will be going on Ebay.
I put some miniatures on Ebay last week, did not to that well, it seems at the moment people do not want to spend, understandable as none of know what the future is going to be.
back to miniatures, ( I do that go off on other subjects,) I had a unit sitting around and so I decided to customise it and yes this time I have photo's of it before and will continue adding photo's as I continue to do it up.
Double bed, recovered in silk and satin material, and trims

added photo, books, perfume ect, all these items I have made, including the pen, will do a tutorial on pen as it is so easy to do.

complete set

stained and highlighted with gold paint, added the material and trims


unit before


No comments: