Thursday 30 January 2014

Hi All

Thank you all for your lovely comments about my work.  It makes me happy to see that others like my work.

So what did I do? I was so pleased how the chest of drawers came out, I decided to do a chair, really getting into this painting lark now, I have been scouting about on the web and have found other painted furniture. I have made myself a file and saved some of the ones I really like and will be doing some more. I must not let myself get distracted, as I must finish my beach house first. See how good I am being, one project at a time.

anyway here are the pictures of what I did 


I painted the little charms

chest covered with maps, may fill this

shelf of shells

my painted chair

both finished

postcard holder

2 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

These are really lovely painted pieces. I love map covered chest and the sea shell shelf. Great work.
Hugs, Drora

Debbie said...

Love the postcard holder and the Painted Chair...