Friday 1 February 2013

Thank goodness its February

Hi All
Yes its February, this means its a short month and soon it will be spring, see summer is on the way.
I started a new little project yesterday, not telling you what it is, but a little clue, some time ago I read Fifty Shades of Grey, so it is something based on that, so watch this space.

While I am on the subject of the above book, now I love to read and I always have a book on the go, I never usually fall for hype, but so much was said about Fifty shades that I had to get all 3, yes I got all 3, what a waste of money, ( now this is only my opinion ) the whole story could of been written in a few lines, why every one was gushing about this book is beyond me, enough said in case I upset some one.

I will be back into my work room later today, first its a trip to town to pay bills, 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Debbie,

I know what you mean about Fifty Shades. It's actually what got me starting my fiction blog. I had read that she started this as fan fiction blog for the book Twilight, and later just changed the names. The rest is history.

But I never connected with either character, so I figured I'd give it a try myself. It seems people like my characters...they keep coming back every week for a new chapter, for which I am grateful.

I built a Fifty Shades Red Room for a scene in my story(and to poke fun at the novel). Feel free to come take a look if you are building one yourself. It turned out rather nicely.(but it's kind of weird that I get more hits on that photo than anything else...lol..so much for people's taste.) The room will show up again in a post a few weeks from now, but that's all I'm saying...
Have a nice week,
Vicki aka Madame Mystery Mini Mayhem