Thursday 31 January 2013

Piano finished

Hi All

Glad you like my new cover picture, I felt it was time for a change/

Does this happen to you? I was looking for something yesterday, easy you may think, no I ended up having a sort out of my work room, labelling boxes, sorting minis and generally tidying up, and I did not find what I was looking for!!

I managed to finish my piano, I did not like how I had done the inside so I re did it, I painted cocktail sticks gold and used them for the strings, I found some white pads I cut these up and used them for them thingy's inside the piano, I do not know what they are called. They looked good,  for the music holder, I found a bit of black plastic (from black railings) cut this and glued it to the music holder, added some music and hey presto its finished.

I was on a roll, so I worked on the jewellery cabinet, I added jewel's and others bits, gold trim to the glass and that was finished.

wow now I went on to work on a glass effect modern jewellery box, just need to add a bit of red felt to the inside and that is done,

Maybe that's the answer to get myself in the mood for minis, first tidy the work room.

photos for you














5 comments:

carmen said...

estabas en buena racha, sí...buen trabajo!

Anna said...

thats amazing work!!!!

Fabiola said...

Your piano is a masterpiece.
Bye Faby

Jazzi said...

Piano looks great Debbie~!

PILAR6373 said...

Como has trabajado!!! el piano es perfecto y maravilloso,el mueble de joyería genial y esa cajita se ve que estás en buena racha!!!!
Besos.