Monday 28 January 2013

Its Monday

Hi All

Yes its Monday and time for me to fly around the net and find you Give a Ways to enter,

before I do let me update you what I did this weekend, nothing!! well I say nothing, my son was away for the weekend so I took advantage and decided to have a bit of a spring clean, Saturday I washed, cleaned and scrubbed.
 My first job was to enter, and I do say at my own risk, "The Pit" this is my sons room, I tend to keep the door shut to this room, those of you that have sons know what I mean, armed with an array of cleaning materials I entered, 1 hour later I emerged, the room was not recognised, I even felt I could leave the door open, the only thing is I had so much washing, it was very difficult to know what was clean and what was dirty, so the lot got washed. I felt very good after this. I went on to do the rest of my home.

I paid for all this on Sunday, my body decided that I had done to much and I felt like I had been run over by a steam roller, it is very hard sometimes with my condition, and there are times when I just want to do what I used to do, it makes me feel "normal" for a while,
Today I have my usual blood tests and then I hope to do a little more to my minis,

I have to show you a couple of pictures I took of my 2 doggies Sunday, it was very cold when we got up so I had the fire on, Mollie was lying in front of it and Muppet decided she was going to lay over her, it looked so funny,

well I better get started, look out for the Give a ways.




 

1 comment:

Sandra Morris said...

Love the photos! Muppet looks just like Small Dog from behind and she hogs the fire too....

Hope you soon recover from your cleaning exertions.

Sx