Friday 18 January 2013

Waiting for the snow

Hi All,
Yes I am waiting for the snow, yesterday the news was full of how bad it was going to be, warnings all over the place, I woke up this morning expecting to be covered with snow and horrific winds, we have been very lucky, we are not nearly as bad as some places around UK, maybe we will get it later?

took some photos for you so you can see what is like here.

Worked on my crafts yesterday, it is to cold to go into my work room, I have a little heater but it does not get it warm enough, it is made of single brick so gets very cold in there.

anyway have a look at my weather report




my road



My doggies enjoying the snow


 

4 comments:

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

It looks beautiful and the dogs looks like they enjoy it.


Hugs
Wyrna

Ruth said...

You can have ALL of Canada's snow Debbie! We sure are sick of it! Especially driving on the icy streets :P Most people who only get snow occasionally like it. Canadians don't, as a rule :)
XX
Ruth

Marisa said...

I think those spiders are done for :)

Love
Marisa

Indy_Poppy said...

Your dogs look like they are having a fabulous time.