Saturday 17 November 2012

so many comments

Hi All
wow so many comments, you all want to win, I have found you something  for the Give a Way, I am going to keep it as a surprise, so many of you liked the idea of not knowing what they could win, so you will all have to wait till the winner shows her prize. I know its a bit cruel, but adds to the fun I think.

In my mini world, I have done, wait for it -------------nothing, yes thats right nothing, the last 2 days I have been trying to get my items painted for my bathroom, the decorator is coming Sunday so I want them ready so they can be put on the walls, It is begining to look really good, cannot wait to show you pics.
My pine wall unit is the last thing to shabby chic, it has one more coat of paint to go then I can start to distress it.

I am undecided what to do about the shower curtain, my shower is over my bath and needs a double curtain to go round the bath, I have looked at the curtains that are availiable and have found nothing I like, I have found a pattern for making one so I may have to dust off the sewing maching and make my own.

well thats all for now, everyday life takes over today, you know the sort of thing, cleaning, washing, shopping, maybe I will be able to sneak a bit of minis in later

1 comment:

elbey said...

have you ever thought of giving a tutorial on distressing mini items? Please......I've tried but they look disturbed rather than distressed!