Wednesday, 14 November 2012

new work

Hi All

Yes i finally got some minis done, I decided to get on and finish work I had already started before starting anything new, I am desperate to start on my gypsy caravan,

I have been working on a nursery set, I finished the cot and cradle, as usual made them shabby chic, I am making a mobile to go on the cot, which is gluing as we speak, so today will be finishing that.

I also varnished my bathroom cabinets, they are looking good, I am now working on the pine wall unit, hopefully will get that painted today. My bathroom is coming on, we are at the painting stage, that should be done this weekend, I am trying to work out what kind of window covering I want, the way the shower is positioned it looks like I will have to have a blind, will wait till its all finished, to see what I think.

As for me, I am getting about much easier and do not seem to get as breathless as before, I am on new medication and that appears to be having an effect, I am ok as long as I take life at a slower pace and learn to listen to my body and rest when I need to. easier said than done.

well on to photos of work so far





I fell in love with this lovely material and had to use it, its a shame the photo does not do it justice, I have more to do and I am making a bed for it to go on.
 
Post a Comment