Tuesday 30 October 2012

my xmas work for the shop

Hi All

I must start off with thoughts to our blog friends in America. please stay safe.

Yesterday was a disaster, I searched for nearly 2 hours for a new give a way, could not find any that you had not already seen, hopefully I will have more luck next week. Sorry.

I managed to complete my Christmas scene, will be taking it to the shop today, I came up with a great idea for the fire I had not got a fire that I could put into the fireplace, and I sat there pondering what could I do? so I got out my stash, I have a box just full of Christmas stuff, well in there I found a little wreath that had flashing lights behind it, the sort you get at Christmas to put on your coat, so I removed the wreath, this left the lights and the tiny battery, I could not just put that in, so I shredded some gold and red shinny paper, put all this in the fire with the light behind it. it worked, So I know what i will be looking for today when I go into Town.

Here are the photo's




This is how the scene will be set, sorry pic not to good

The furniture, really pleased with this, as I printed my own fabric

getting ready for Christmas, cards to write, parcels to wrap

in here, there is a box of Xmas decorations to finish the tree, some parcels that have been wrapped, chaos just like my house near Xmas,
 

6 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Debbie,
you're putting me in the christmas spirit! Your christmas scene is just beautiful. i love every detail.
big hug,
Giac

afairytalecometruewyrna said...

A very nice Christmas scene Debbie. Many find details. Nice furniture, I love your pillows, they fit well with the furniture.
What have you been doing your "room box" of? I can see it is pretty thick, so it does not look like cardboard.
Hugs
Wyrna

Peggy said...

Great scene you've created there. I'm already getting in that Christmas spirit, my favorite holiday season.
Huge mini hug,
Peggy

Fabiola said...

Your Christmas scene is adorable.
I like the furniture.
Bye Faby

Jazzi said...

Love it Debbie! I reckon it will be snapped up for sure! xx

Maria Ireland said...

Your Christmas scene is wonderful. Congratulations on this beautiful work.
p.s. I saw your project in the magazine. Congratulations fantastic work.
Hugs Maria