Sunday 5 August 2012

Resting is not a easy job

Hi All

do not like this resting lark, its boring, so I have been venturing into my work room, I do a bit, rest a bit, trouble is I am putting on weight,

I am continuing to make my laboratory equipment, I shall soon have to come up with names for them, my mind boggles at what they will be used for, I spent ages yesterday looking at pressure gauges ( I lead an exciting life) eventually I found some I could use, I can be so picky but I like everything to look right and when I am working on a project, I have pictures in my mind of what I want things to look like, fussy, but it seems to work for me.
You can see for yourselves




3 comments:

dalesdreams said...

They look great! But, I hope you are resting enough. I'm sorry, I know how boring it can be, take it easy. :)

Ascension said...

Estas haciendo verdaderos progresos en tu laboratorio.
besitos ascension

Rebecca Micallef said...

Wow they look fantastic and so realistic. Can't wait to see more of your project.