Wednesday 16 May 2012

nearly finished

Hi All
must just talk about the weather, I know I keep talking about it, but yesterday we had sunshine, rail, hail and thunderstorms, how weird is that, can't wait to see what happens today.

I finished the other side of the roof, I cut up lolly sticks, put them on the roof, and then painted them, when it was dry, I dry brushed other colours over the roof and added some moss, it looks alright.

today I can attach the front, a few finishing touches and I am nearly finished.
I found a bicycle and a pram that I am going to use to stand outside the shop, they both need work on them. And this time I did remember to take before photos, have a look



I would use this method again, its cheaper and easier

before

2 comments:

Ascension said...

El tejado esta perfecto, se ve de lo mas real.
Ese cochecito y la bicicleta quedaran genial en el jardin.
besitos ascension

Maria Ireland said...

The roof looks fantastic. Cant wait to see what you do to the bike and pram. We have also had weather the same as yours yesterday weird lol.
Hugs Maria