Wednesday 16 May 2012

It is finished

Hi all
yes its finished, and I got the bicycle and pram done as well, not sure what happened but I was on a roll, so without further ado, here it is
The grand opening/











And here is the after. The bicycle and the pram.



The parasol I made from using a toy plastic umbrella and painted it pink and added lace.







A reminder of what they looked like before, do you think they look better.





Tomorrow I am going to the dolls house club, I also need to start to think what I will be doing next!!

9 comments:

madewithloveminiatures said...

fabulous as always x

Anna said...

wonderful......so beautiful all!!! that must have been a great day!

PAKY said...

So cute, I love it! Hugs

Norma Bennett said...

OMG! Debbie you've made an incredible difference to the old bike and pram, they're so pretty now. And the whole cottage is absolutely gorgeous.

Maria Ireland said...

You have done a fantastic job on the bike and pram. I love the pram its so sweet. The shop looks wonderful congratulations.
Hugs Maria

Jazzi said...

Great outcome Deb! The pram and bicycle are very clever re-makes..love all of it!

Ascension said...

La casita es una verdadera maravilla y el tuneo del coche y la bicicleta esta genial, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Fabiola said...

The cottage is fabulous! The bike and pram are so cute.
Bye Faby

Diane said...

Love the pram now, it looks very Edwardian :).