Tuesday 3 April 2012

my work room calls,

Hi All
hello and welcome to my new follower, I hope you will enjoy my blog, feel free to leave comments, I love comments.

I had a lazy weekend, I am still trying to get rid of the fluid on my legs, so I tried keeping them elevated, worked a bit, but still puffy, never mind, life goes on.

Yesterday i had so many plans of what I was going to do, I visited my mum, she had not been well, had my hair done and when I looked at the clock it was 5pm, I fed my dogs, got our tea, had a shower, watched a bit of TV, went to bed, I ask myself where did the day go?

So this morning I was going to get into my work room as soon as I could, and I did,
It does not seem like I have done a lot, but I was busy, honest, I made little pots, vases, soaps, boxes, towel bales, the list goes on, when you see the photos at the end of this you will see what I have been doing.

I have one more unit to fill, a table to distress, I think I had better start to decorate the shop, so I can see how much room I will have and where I will be placing items,
I did have a look at it this morning and I am not happy where the stairs go, I might have to kook at that more carefully, I may even attempt to make a circular staircase, we will see.

Anyway lets get on with the photos


do you like all the little items?




4 comments:

Jazzi said...

Oh you have been busy Debbie! Everything is so cute and looks great!
Drinking sports drinks help reduce fluid on the legs.

Anna said...

Well...that seems to make up for the day "without minis" before!! So many beautiful little items!

Ascension said...

Que maravilla, que preciosos muebles llenitos de fantasticos detalles, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Fabiola said...

Grat and beautiful work. I like the color and decorations of the furniture.
Bye Faby