Tuesday, 3 April 2012

my work room calls,

Hi All
hello and welcome to my new follower, I hope you will enjoy my blog, feel free to leave comments, I love comments.

I had a lazy weekend, I am still trying to get rid of the fluid on my legs, so I tried keeping them elevated, worked a bit, but still puffy, never mind, life goes on.

Yesterday i had so many plans of what I was going to do, I visited my mum, she had not been well, had my hair done and when I looked at the clock it was 5pm, I fed my dogs, got our tea, had a shower, watched a bit of TV, went to bed, I ask myself where did the day go?

So this morning I was going to get into my work room as soon as I could, and I did,
It does not seem like I have done a lot, but I was busy, honest, I made little pots, vases, soaps, boxes, towel bales, the list goes on, when you see the photos at the end of this you will see what I have been doing.

I have one more unit to fill, a table to distress, I think I had better start to decorate the shop, so I can see how much room I will have and where I will be placing items,
I did have a look at it this morning and I am not happy where the stairs go, I might have to kook at that more carefully, I may even attempt to make a circular staircase, we will see.

Anyway lets get on with the photos


do you like all the little items?




Post a Comment