Friday 30 March 2012

evening all

Hi all
wow every time i turn on my blog I find another follower, thank you and welcome,

We have had some lovely hot days and now the weekend is looming, guess what its turning cold again, typical English weather, never mind it was nice while it lasted.

So what have I been up to, I have been working on some of the furniture that I plan to use in the shabby chic shop and flat, not sure yet which bits will be used in what area, I will just keep going till I feel I have enough and then do a dry run to see what fits where and what looks best.

I finished the dresser, I added handles to the drawers and put a backing on the shelving top.

I then completed a day bed, I did not like it as it was, so I repainted it and made a new covers and cushions. 

I also started to make hat boxes and little objects to go in the units and shelves, I got some pictures and posters which I have laminated.

hope you all have a great weekend.

here's the photos


the dresser ready for me to add bits to

before

after

3 comments:

Drora's minimundo said...

The daybed looks fabulous now! A
wonderful change.
Hugs

Fabiola said...

The new daybed is wonderful.
Bye Faby

Ascension said...

La comoda es preciosa y el divan te ha quedado fantastico.
besitos ascension