Monday 19 March 2012

still bored, still resting

Hi All
well I am still resting and I am still bored,
had a bit of a scare on Thursday, I finally got to see my GP, she diagnosed cellulitis, so now on antibiotics, she then decided in view of my history, we had better check there is no clots, so I had to go to hospital for a scan to my leg, thank goodness, no clot, will admit was a bit scared in case they found one.

I do hope today that I can at lease do something, I was making doggy packs to sell, I keep peeping in my work room and they are still there winking at me, shouting "finish me"

I had a lovely mothers day, I had a bouquet of flowers delivered in the morning from both of my sons, and then my youngest started me off with boiled eggs and toast for breakfast and a steak dinner, plus he pampered me all day, I love my kids, even if they drive me mad sometimes, I would never be without them.

I am relying on you all not to tell anyone I am going into my work room, I promise to have my leg elevated, will let you know how I get on,
have a nice day

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hi Debbie,
I won't tell anyone, promise.
Can't wait to see pictures of your work. Take care and watch tha leg,
Giac

Cyndy said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Take care!

Drora's minimundo said...

Very naughty!

Take care!

Hugs